Lincolnberry58 – Astro-View
Feel free to look around this website. Please enjoy yourself while you do.
Happy star-gazing. Thank you.
If you have any ideas or suggestions as to any other celebrity or personality charts you would like to see on this website, please e-mail your comments to me at VEwulu@aol.com and I'll see what I can do.
Give Yourself Some More Self-Empowerment
Do you really enjoy being a victim?
Reacting to events rather than shaping them?
The more that you understand yourself, the more self-empowerment you have.
Information is Power, so give yourself some more Power.
Give yourself some more Self-Empowerment.
So What Does The Future Hold For Me…?
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Home And Other Page Headings
- The Twelve Houses – The Classifications of Angular Houses, Succedent Houses and Cadent Houses.
- The Planets and How They Impact The 12 Astrological Houses
- Neptune In Pisces Through The Houses
- What Does Neptune in Pisces Mean Until 2025?
- How (I think) Astrology Works – 101
- Hello world! Glad to meet you all
- 10,011 Hits
Most Visited Page
Other Astrology Blogs To Follow:
- Harris, Warren, Klobuchar, Gillibrand – testing the water for 2020 January 17, 2019Four more possibles for 2020 – Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand and Amy Klobuchar. California Senator and former state attorney Kamala Harris, born 20 October 1964 9.28pm Oakland, California, is picking up favourable media attention at the moment but there’s a troubling piece in the NY Times questioning her legend as a progressi […]
- Brexit – waiting for the light to turn on January 16, 2019Wow. That was a defeat and a half. A loss by 230 votes kicks Theresa May’s deal into oblivion and the UK’s Brexit strategy into utter shambles territory. No one knows what comes next except that both May and Corbyn have so blotted their copy books that they have to go and sooner rather than later. May will probably win the immediate confidence vote […]
- Jake Patterson – chillingly cold January 15, 2019The kidnapping of 13 year old Jayme Closs, after the murder of her parents, was set in motion when Jake Patterson spotted her on a school bus as he drove behind. He then organised his crime meticulously, shaving his head to ensure there would be little forensic evidence left and shot them in front of her. It sounds unbelievable as well as psychopathic […]
- Carol Channing – unstoppable exuberance January 15, 2019Carol Channing, the larger than life, irrepressible comic Broadway star of “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” and “Hello, Dolly!” has died aged 97. “She brought to the stage a beguiling energy, striking presence and a dazzling song-and-dance technique. Her frantic delivery, huge, saucer-shaped eyes and remorselessly wide grin came to epitomise Hollywood’s idea […]
- Questions & Comments January 14, 2019Please add below. Older posts under News on top bar.
- Tulsi Gabbard & Julian Castro – into the fray January 13, 2019Two more democratic names into the 2020 ring. Of which Tulsi Gabbard, Congresswoman for Hawaii, has the most interesting astrology. She was pro-Bernie Sanders but has had a quixotic approach to foreign policy especially in the Middle East, and some pro-Israeli connections that may appeal to the far-right despite her leftish politics. Born 12 April 1 […]
- Stan & Ollie – two halves to make success January 13, 2019Laurel & Hardy were a twosome so iconic the name of their act entered the lexicon as meaning an inseparable duo. A new biopic movie ‘Stan & Ollie’ picks up the pair towards the end of their career, having been two of the biggest stars in Hollywood, known for their over-the-top slapstick comedy, with 100 films to their credit since the late 192 […]
- James Middleton – coming clean about his problems January 12, 2019James Middleton, brother of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Pippa, has opened up about suffering from depression which effectively brought his life to a halt in late 2016. Born 15 April 1987, he has always been severely dyslexic and was recently diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder. He’s a Sun Aries trine Saturn Uranus in Sagittarius, so fiery, got […]
- Andy Murray – wear and tear catches up January 11, 2019An emotional Andy Murray said he was retiring soon from international tennis because of pain from hip arthritis. He expects to play next week in Brisbane and hopes to make it to Wimbledon this summer but that seems unlikely. A three-time Grand Slam tournament winner, two-time Olympic champion and highly popular as an all-round nice guy, he’ll be missed. […]
- Jeff Bezos – great while it lasted January 10, 2019Jeff Bezos, richest man in history, founder and chairman of Amazon and owner of the Washington Post is to divorce his wife of 25 years, novelist MacKenzie. The announcement was made to pre-empt a National Enquirer expose of his present relationship. She met Bezos when he was still working in finance in New York, married him six months later and they w […]
- Harris, Warren, Klobuchar, Gillibrand – testing the water for 2020 January 17, 2019
- RIP Mary Oliver January 17, 2019"...I don't know exactly what a prayer is. I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass, how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields, which is what I have been doing all day. Tell me, what else should I have done? Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is […]
- “Master of Wellness” January 16, 2019Book a personal reading in Hong Kong. The post “Master of Wellness” appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- Astrology of Now: 3 Keys To 2019 January 14, 2019Here are three of the overarching astrological energies of 2019. The post Astrology of Now: 3 Keys To 2019 appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- Astrology of Now: Be Kind January 10, 2019There's a lot of fire and brimstone in the atmosphere, but there is a way to work with this. The post Astrology of Now: Be Kind appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- The Magic Window January 6, 2019Commuters on a Train — Cyril Power[/caption] I grew up in a country where it was unusual, on public transport, to see people reading anything other than a smudged newspaper. I moved to London, where inside the bright-lit tube trains, a colourful collage of hundreds of paper covers made a journey gayer and more interesting. Tired people would bury their minds […]
- Year Ahead Workshop January 4, 2019January 19, Trinity College, Broad Street, Oxford. Starts 10am. Come if you can and bring your chart. The post Year Ahead Workshop appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- RIP Mary Oliver January 17, 2019
- Aspects for the week beginning 13 January 2019 January 13, 2019Jupiter square Neptune “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world…” ~ W.B. Yeats Today Jupiter is square Neptune, which deserves a full blog on its own. It is a major aspect, and occurs three times this year, returning in June and September. So essentially, it does dominate the […]
- Andy Murray retiring January 13, 2019Andy Murray “You are a champion on and off the court. So sorry you cannot retire on your own terms, but remember to look to the future. Your greatest impact on the world may be yet to come. Your voice for equality will inspire future generations. Much love to you and your family” ~ Billie […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 6 January 2019 January 6, 2019New Year’s Resolutions I usually wait until the end of the Andrew Marr show on a Sunday morning before I decide the subject of the blog. He doesn’t finish until 11 a.m. these days, which makes my blog even later. By 11 a.m. I was still in a quandary. “How about the American government shutdown?” […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 30 December 2018 December 30, 20182019 Welcome to the year 2019: New Hopes, New Dreams and a Fresh Start. If you want to start working with the aspects from now, here is a guide to some of the major astrological events coming up. 2019 Dates for your Diary if planning ahead: January I have been picking up for some time […]
- Review of the Year 2018 December 30, 2018That was the Year that Was – Selections from the blogs… January 7th: Karma Chameleon No. 1 Emily Bronte/Kate Bush Emily Bronte was in the news this week, so that’s my opportunity to launch the first in a new occasional series “Karma Chameleons”! She is in the news because it is the bicentenary of the […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 23 December 2018 December 23, 2018Jose Mourinho Manager Jose Mourinho parted ways with football club Manchester United at 9.00 a.m. on Tuesday this week (18th) after 30 months in the job, and having just renewed his contract. He has a pattern of working with a team for about two years and then going off the boil. This may be part […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 13 January 2019 January 13, 2019
- Untitled December 6, 2018Astrology is ruled by Uranus, and one reason for that is because astrology belongs on the unacceptable edge of modern culture. But not on the popular level, where astrology seems quite acceptable! : and that maybe illustrates Uranus' rulership of Aquarius, the common man/woman. Within astrology, I'd say Uranus describes those with sympathies for co […]
- On Gurus and Finding the Gold Within August 11, 2018I've just watched a great documentary series on netflix: Wild, Wild Country. It is the story of Rajneesh and his followers in Oregon in the 80s. A cult that went wrong, bigtime. They created a city in the wilderness, took over the local town, and ended up with a huge arsenal of weaponry; there were also incidents of poisoning and attempted murder agains […]
- The Depth Psychology of Shamanism May 25, 2018I have a strong interest in both astrology and shamanism. And at the moment it's the latter that I'm writing more about. And I have a shamanic blog that's been on a bit of a backburner, but now I've started putting a lot more on it and building a (free) subscriber list. So if you are interested, go to www.shamanicfreestate.blogspot.com an […]
- Saturn-Pluto and the UK's Ornery Mood April 2, 2018So the big astrological event for the UK in the next couple of years will be Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn opposite the UK Moon. This transit will also be part of the Brexit chart next year. Economically, I think one meaning of this conjunction is the power (Pluto) of the big corporations (Saturn/Capricorn), and the struggle by national governments (Saturn/Capri […]
- The Chart for Brexit March 29, 2018This is the chart for actual Brexit next year, alongside the UK 1801 chart. Can we be astrologers about this, and not let our love or hate for Brexit interfere? For this reason it may be the most testing piece of astrology we ever do. There is unlikely to be anything so divisive again in our lifetimes. Will you be able to look your grandchildren in the eye a […]
- Uranus-Pluto, Authoritarian Governments and Brexit February 27, 2018Xi JinpingThere is a worldwide shift towards authoritarian government: Putin has been at it for some time, and now Xi Jinping in China is making himself leader for life, his opponents having been silenced on corruption charges. Trump, of course, is an authoritarian personality, offering simple solutions to complex problems. There is Erdogan in Turkey, and th […]
- Untitled December 6, 2018
- Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel Comics passes away aged 95 November 12, 2018
- The Scorpio New Moon of 7th November 2018 - The turning of the page... November 6, 2018
- Jair Bolsonaro - The new President elect of Brazil October 29, 2018
- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha – Fated by Uranus, Venus and a Full Moon October 28, 2018
- Midterm elections in the US – A turning point... October 26, 2018
- Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam – an astrological study of a most fascinating individual. October 26, 2018
- Venus Conjunct Jupiter ~ All That Glitters! January 11, 2019
- Weekly Fixed Stars ~ Birthdays Jan 11 to 20 January 11, 2019
- Capricorn Decan 3 ~ January 11 to 20 (20º-30º) January 11, 2019
- Vega In Lyra ~ Birthdays January 4 to 8 January 8, 2019
- Lunar Eclipse January 2019 ~ Imperial Swoop January 8, 2019
- Jupiter Square Neptune ~ Martyr Syndrome January 8, 2019
- Daily Horoscope Friday January 18th… Read on
- Dogstrology – The Astrology of DogsDogs - like people, buildings or countries – also have horoscopes. We draw up the astrological chart for the time, date and place they arrive. This may be their actual birth, if you are there when the pups arrive, checking the time.
- Daily Horoscope Thursday January 17th… Read on
- Daily Horoscope Wednesday January 16th… Read on
- Lunar New Year Energy ClearLunar New Year is best marked with space clearing, energy clearing and decluttering – organising your room or home so that you only have things you love or need around you
- Daily Horoscope Tuesday January 15th… Read on
- Daily Horoscope Friday January 18th
- Full Moon Names, ExplainedThe full moon names used by the Old Farmer’s Almanac derive from the Algonquin people and were adopted by colonial Americans. The energy of these full moons is considered to be active for the entire lunar month, from one full moon until the next. Here’s a guide and calendar to these moon monikers. While there’s debate... Read More The post Full Moon Names, E […]
- Year of the Earth Pig: 2019 Chinese Lunar Year HoroscopeOn February 5, 2019, the Year of the Earth Pig begins in Chinese astrology. As we bid farewell to the territorial Earth Dog that guarded 2018, a communal and social new lunar year begins. Come on out of the doghouse—there’s a party in the pen! As we celebrate the Chinese (Lunar) New Year this February... Read More The post Year of the Earth Pig: 2019 Chinese […]
- Restore Your Roar with the Leo Lunar Eclipse (Super Blood Wolf Moon)Late Sunday into Monday, January 20-21, 2019, we’ll experience a rare cosmic event: a super blood moon lunar eclipse! Arriving with the full supermoon in Leo (and the Wolf Moon), this spectacle overhead can shift power balances and net you some coveted attention. At 10:36 PM EST this Sunday, January 20, the Earth will be perfectly positioned... Read More The […]
- 2019 Webinar: Capture Your Cosmic Power with The AstroTwinsMissed our 2019 Horoscope webinar? Watch the replay and learn what every zodiac sign MUST know for a celestially successful year. Plan it by the planets with us! Learn the opportunities and challenges for every zodiac sign, as well as the big-picture planetary trends that will help you make clear and cosmically-aligned decisions all year... Read More The pos […]
- Birthday Astrology: How to Do Your Solar Return ChartEvery year on your birthday, you get a brand-new astrological chart that will influence the year ahead, called the solar return chart. While your natal (birth) chart never changes, each year the stars present a chance to reinvent yourself for 12 unique months. The key? Location, location, location! You might have heard of astrology charts, and... Read More T […]
- Your 2019 Yearly Horoscope—What’s In the Stars for Your Sign?Vive la difference! After an intense and polarizing 2018, the new year invites us to apply lessons learned and express our uniqueness. In 2019, the stars offer a wider canvas to build our dreams into tangible success. Learn how to harness this new energy all year. Read the 2019 Horoscope for your sign and get... Read More The post Your 2019 Yearly Horoscope— […]
- Full Moon Names, Explained
- December Eclipse ends 2019 w Jupiter and Pluto Issues January 16, 2019
- DC Horoscopes: February 2019 New and Full Moons January 13, 2019
- DC Horoscopes: the March 2019 Lunations of Crisis January 10, 2019
- Did The US Create the "Migrant" Crisis? (w/ Prof. Greg Grandin) 2019 January 8, 2019
- Nancy Pelosi: Speaker of the House 2007-2019 January 5, 2019
- What Happened to History & Where Are We Going? - Max Igan January 4, 2019
- Relocation Astrology Is Where it is At January 14, 2019I have written about relocation charts before, especially in the context of solar return charts which are cast on your birthday. The belief is that while we can't change the date and time of our birth, we can refresh our...
- Horoscope for the Week of January 14, 2019 January 12, 2019Retrograde Uranus which has been creating havoc in our best plans, suddenly redirects. Our life is filled with reckless abandon that launches our dreams into outer space. Grab on tight and swing on a star .... or even a minor celebrity.
- Lucky Numbers for the Week of January 11, 2019 January 11, 2019Lottery ads tell us you only need a dollar and a dream. But it is also helpful to have a list of lucky numbers to help spur the good fortune ... or fortunes. So with that in mind, here are some lucky numbers that can be used in any helpful way. I gazed into a pool of water, Nostradamus-like, and contemplated the cosmos. Then I mixed the tarot cards and allow […]
- Void of Course Moons - February 2019 January 7, 2019For those of you who track the void of course moons through the months, here is February 2019. Read more about the definition of the VOC and see how they can improve your timing. And as you get more involved...
- Horoscope for the Week of January 7, 2019 January 5, 2019Three personal planets change signs this week - Venus moves into Capricorn, Mars into Aries and Mercury into Capricorn. Our world shifts and evolves as new inspirations meet old issues. It is time to see, arrive, plan and conquer!
- Relocation Astrology Is Where it is At January 14, 2019
- Transiting Uranus in Aries Wrap-Up September 27, 2018
- The Weekly AstroFix: June 8, 2018 June 8, 2018
- Brainstorm: Transiting Uranus in Aspect to Natal Planets May 30, 2018
- Transiting Uranus in Taurus through the Astrological Houses May 15, 2018
- Transiting Saturn in Capricorn through the Astrological Houses April 2, 2018
- How to Find Your Astrological Role Models February 25, 2018
- Serie A Hots Up As Pluto Goes South April 22, 2018Many footballers are superstitious but Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri takes the whole packet of digestives. He was an hour late for training one day because a black cat crossed his path and he had to stop his car and wait until another car passed him. But it was a quiet country road and no-one came […]
- Pluto Ripping The Heart and Sol Out Of White Hart Lane April 20, 2018” No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one, and love the other or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. ” – Some Jewish bloke called Matthew, address probably around London N17. One of the great joys of astrology is […]
- VAR – What Is It Good For ? – Absolutely Nothing April 17, 2018We all know that things are not perfect and that something should be done about the injustices that exist, but this week a late decision to take action to rectify a perceived wrong was taken based on debatable evidence that could have catastrophic consequences for the future of mankind. Despite the fact that most of […]
- Aaron Ramesses I – Capricorn’s Grim Reaper April 16, 2018The league table never lies. Arsenal have the Sun in Sagittarius. This is their record for full seasons while Pluto was in that sign from 1996-7 – 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1 ( Invincibles ), 2 until it passed the club’s Sun at 19 SG in 2005. Since then ermmmm. Most people […]
- One Hundred Years of Ineptitude – The Curse of Bela Guttmann April 11, 2018With the unexpected demise of their arch rivals, Barcelona, can anyone stop Real Madrid from winning 3 in a row ? Maybe not because the one team that stopped them last time, was cursed never to win it again for 100 years. In 1960 Real won their 5th European Cup in a row with an […]
- The London Stadium – Size Matters to the Dildo Brothers March 12, 2018A simple knowledge of astrology should be compulsory in all football boardrooms. Its just common sense that you should never take a Cancer’s home away. Like the Crab, this sign will form a strong emotional attachment to its home, particularly if its a noisy and cramped setting like Upton Park. Many West Ham fans would carry […]
- Serie A Hots Up As Pluto Goes South April 22, 2018
- The Super Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of January 2019 January 17, 2019The Super Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of January 2019 Full Moon phase – Full Moon into Leo This Full Moon is especially good for Aries, Geminis, Leos, Librans, Sagittarians and Aquarians, but it’s more challenging for everyone else. The energy of this Full Moon is… Bright and proud – maybe too proud! Top 5 […] The post The Super Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of Ja […]
- Free Leo Full Moon eclipse 2019 report January 14, 2019YOUR FREE LEO FULL MOON ECLIPSE REPORT Today brings the New Moon eclipse in Leo! It’s a bit and emotional time. If you have done something stupid out of pride or because of your ego, this is the time to forgive YOURSELF and also to ask someone else for their forgiveness if you need you […] The post Free Leo Full Moon eclipse 2019 report appeared first on Yas […]
- The #1 Moon Manifesting tip for today’s Quarter Moon January 13, 2019First Quarter Moon into Taurus : Today brings the First Quarter Moon in Aries, before the Moon then changes signs and slips into Taurus. As per my book Moonology, the advice for today is: If someone is standing in the way of your success, deal with it while keeping your emotions even. This is the […] The post The #1 Moon Manifesting tip for today’s Quarter M […]
- Think seriously about what you’re saying… January 12, 2019Headache, much? Crescent Moon in Aries: So today we have a full kettle of cosmic fish, so to speak. We have the Crescent Moon in Aries just as Mercury and Saturn meet. The Moon in Aries can be rather hot-headed, if you didn’t know. And Mercury/Saturn loves to lecture. Put them together and there could […] The post Think seriously about what you’re saying… ap […]
- Your 2019 Moonscopes January 12, 2019YOUR 2019 MOONSCOPES If you missed them in the newspaper (or you don’t live in Australia!), I just found my 2019 Moon Horoscopes on the body+soul website here! I really love this feature (hey, it was my idea!) It basically gives you a look at the year ahead with an emphasis on the Moon, and […] The post Your 2019 Moonscopes appeared first on Yasmin Boland […]
- The start of a new cycle January 11, 2019Why today is THE day to start to work with the Moon… Crescent Moon in Aries: So today we have the Moon moving back into the sign of Aries. If you know anything about astrology, you probably know that Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. So as days to start all over again […] The post The start of a new cycle appeared first on Yasmin Boland's Moonology […]
- The Super Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of January 2019 January 17, 2019
- January 17th, 2019: Sun in Capricorn Sextile Ceres January 17, 2019Photo by Daria Obymaha from Pexels Capricorn Sun sextile Ceres in Scorpio (27 deg)The Capricorn Sun energizes Ceres’ fathomless nurturing with structure and focus. Ceres in Scorpio can be demanding, since this sign is all or nothing. So it can be a lot to ask of someone who is giving or receiving (Scorpio has undertones of power and domination). But in this […]
- Patreon Post: Chiron in Aries and the Caregiver's Battle January 16, 2019pexels A new Patreon post (for $1 Patrons) is up -Chiron’s Aries transit and the battle caregivers face. Please check out my Patreon page to access this post (and many others) and to support my work. Scroll down the Patreon page until you get to "Recent Posts." […]
- January 16th, 2019: Quiet Progress January 16, 2019pexels Waxing Trine between the Taurus Moon and Capricorn Sun (26 deg)Sun in Capricorn conjunct the South Node (26 deg)Ceres in Scorpio trine the Cancer North Node (26 deg)The Waxing Trine enables smooth progress as rules and ambitions are integrated with habits and security. What works for you and makes you comfortable will fit easily into a structure - you […]
- January 15th, 2019: Difficult Social Battles January 15, 2019Carl Probst Sun in Capricorn square Pallas in Libra (25 deg)Social (Libra) strategies (Pallas) are challenged by the rules of the establishment (or manager/father/boss/judge). Pallas always suggests some kind of battle (she’s named after Pallas Athena, the goddess of wisdom who wore armor) but in Libra, the fight is discreet and sheathed in clever words and […]
- Full Moon Eclipse in Leo: Pure Gold January 14, 2019Jean-Joseph Benjamin-Constant The Full Moon Lunar eclipse (Jan 20th 9:15 pm PST/Jan 21st 12:15 am EST) occurs at 0 deg Leo. It makes no major aspects to any planets or asteroids, so its energy is quite pure. We have intensified Leo themes - pride, glory, creativity, performance, attention. 0 degrees also has a sense of purity about it - there’s a fresh, gold […]
- Patreon Post: 7th House Projection January 14, 2019Photo by bruce mars from Pexels A new Patreon post (for $25 Patrons-Question of the Week) is up. Why does 7th House projection happen (partners express your unowned qualities) and how can you deal with it?Please check out my Patreon page to access this post (and many others) and to support my work. Scroll down the Patreon page until you get to "Recent P […]
- January 17th, 2019: Sun in Capricorn Sextile Ceres January 17, 2019
- Full Moon in Cancer December 30, 2020#FullMoon in Cancer is a time for family and focusing on the home. https://new.theastrologer.com/full-moon-cancer-2-2/ The post Full Moon in Cancer appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Solstice December 21, 2020#Solstice is a time for new cycles and beginnings. https://new.theastrologer.com/solstice-3-2-2/ The post Solstice appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Sun in Capricorn December 21, 2020Sun in #Capricorn is when we have high standards and think about long-term plans. https://new.theastrologer.com/sun-capricorn-2-2-2/ The post Sun in Capricorn appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Mercury in Capricorn December 20, 2020#MercuryInCapricorn is pragmatic and practical. https://new.theastrologer.com/mercury-capricorn-2-2-2/ The post Mercury in Capricorn appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Venus in Sagittarius December 15, 2020Love planet #Venus moves into Sagittarius. Ideals, adventure and freedom. #VenusInSagittarius https://new.theastrologer.com/venus-sagittarius-2-2-2/ The post Venus in Sagittarius appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Solar Eclipse December 14, 2020#SolarEclipse in Sagittarius is a time for adventure and exploration. https://new.theastrologer.com/new-moon-sagittarius-2-3/ The post Solar Eclipse appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Full Moon in Cancer December 30, 2020
- Thanksgiving Traditions By Zodiac Signs November 18, 2018Below are some examples by zodiac signs: Aries Zodiac Sign All across the country you can find Turkey-Trots and Thanksgiving 5K’s that benefit charities and good causes. Lace up and jog for a cause with your family this holiday. Taurus Zodiac Sign It might sound corny, but little Taurus children love gifts of any kind. Start a Thanksgiving tradition of ... T […]
- Black Friday Savvy Shopping and the Zodiac Signs November 9, 2018‘Tis the season to be … frantic! How to accent the positive and avoid the negative? Here’s a Sun-sign guide to being a smart shopper this year. ARIES You figure you’ll know the perfect gift when you see it. The result? Long fruitless hours of searching and shopping bags full of impulse buys. Draw up a plan and budget before ... The post Black Friday Savvy Sh […]
- What to Give for Mother’s Day Based on the Zodiac Sign May 7, 2018Mother’s Day Gift Ideas by Star Sign Here are a few suggestions by sign: Aries: Surprise your Aries mommy with a framed mommy & me picture. Taurus: Jewelry – plane and simple. Even if it is a macaroni necklace – Taurus ladies love the bling. Gemini: Put together a special scrap book, buy a special book or memorize a poem ... The post What to Give for Mot […]
- Sex by the Signs April 25, 2018ARIES: Anything goes. Aries rules everything from the neck up, so any activity — especially head — is divine as long as there’s lots of kissing, hair pulling and headbutting. TAURUS: Pregnancy is a turn-on. Since Taurus rules all-things fecund, the Bull adores the “Seventh Posture” from The Perfumed Garden, as it works well even when the woman is pregnant. . […]
- New Moon in Aries 2018: Initiating New Initiatives March 31, 2018Aries is the sign of beginnings — it illuminates the best ways for us to start new projects. This is the sign that’s constantly being born, living to the fullest and leading parades. It may not be so great with the follow-through, but damn, Aries — the very first sign of the zodiac — is the absolute best at being ... The post New Moon in Aries 2018: Initiati […]
- How is Your Stepparent, Based On Their Zodiac March 7, 2018The Aries stepparent The Aries stepparent is a fiery, even competitive individual who might appear to be goading you on at times. What’s important to remember, though, is that this person always has their heart in the right place. In the Aries world a challenge should be accepted, and what follows is a dance which will show who is both ... The post How is Yo […]
- Thanksgiving Traditions By Zodiac Signs November 18, 2018
- Your 2019 Horoscope January 6, 2019Shadow Work – Eclipses Much of 2019 is asking us to let go of more than we amass. Purging and purifying our systems from the poisons that infiltrate them are a must. At this environmentally, socially, politically precarious moment, every issue we face is more pressing, more daunting, and more complicated. The truths of […] The post Your 2019 Horoscope appe […]
- Horoscopes for the Solstice and Full Moon in Cancer – December 2018 December 21, 2018*Your full moon horoscopes are meant to be read as inspiration. If you know both your rising sign and sun sign, please read both horoscopes. They both contain important information. You’ll know which resonates more for you from week to week. Take what works for you, leave the rest. If you want to share this […] The post Horoscopes for the Solstice and Full M […]
- Horoscopes for the New Moon in Sagittarius- December 2018 December 4, 2018December 6th Mercury stations direct at 27° of Scorpio Happening on the same day as one of the most auspicious new moons of the year, Mercury’s about face points us in the direction of positive movements. When planets change direction, they pull focus. Mercury’s station direct isn’t impeded by any other planet making it all […] The post Horoscopes for the Ne […]
- Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Gemini – November 2018 November 22, 2018*Your horoscopes are meant to be read as inspiration. If you know both your rising sign and sun sign, please read both horoscopes. They both contain important information. You’ll know which resonates more for you from week to week. Take what works for you, leave the rest. If you want to share this work you […] The post Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Gemini […]
- Horoscopes for Jupiter in Sagittarius (November 2018 – December 2019) November 8, 2018While Jupiter was in Scorpio (October 2017-November 2018) it taught us much about the cathartic power of healing, expansion through cultivating depth, and turning towards our most painful wounds so that we might better understand the power locked within them. If Jupiter in Scorpio was a magnification of our underworlds, Jupiter in Sagittarius is […] The p […]
- New Moon in Scorpio – November 2018 November 5, 2018Please join me for A Workshop for the New Moon in Scorpio, the Full Moon in Gemini, and the Astrology of the Lunar Cycle from November 7th- December 5th. This course has a bonus readings and rituals for each sign for Jupiter’s entrance into Sagittarius, something that will serve as a reference for your growth […] The post New Moon in Scorpio – November 2018 […]
- Your 2019 Horoscope January 6, 2019
- The January 2019 Solar Eclipse-New Moon In Capricorn Signals a NEW YOU!! January 9, 2019Here’s the thought for you. This is the biggest secret that isn’t a secret. When you’re doing what you do with attention, fully immersed in this single immediate moment, and most importantly, unconscious of any sort of gain, you’re approaching the beautiful state of freedom. When spiritual books tell you to live in the moment, […]
- JANUARY 2019 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth January 1, 2019January 2019 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for JANUARY 2019. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrolog […]
- DECEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth December 1, 2018December 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for DECEMBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrol […]
- NOVEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth October 31, 2018November 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for NOVEMBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrol […]
- Star Signs in Relationship: The Brutal Honest Truth October 17, 2018If you had to sum up the brutal honest truth about the 12 zodiac star signs in a relationship what would you say? Each person has his own way of dealing with love and when the proverbial S hits the fan you’ll want to know exactly how your relationship is going to hit the rocks […]
- OCTOBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth September 30, 2018October 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for OCTOBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrolog […]
- The January 2019 Solar Eclipse-New Moon In Capricorn Signals a NEW YOU!! January 9, 2019
- January Sets the Stage December 30, 2018In the manner of all true sociopaths under extreme stress, Donald Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged and lashing out with reckless abandon. His rabid twitter feed has long been fully weaponized and used mercilessly to destroy any opposition, as well as promote the delusional, self-aggrandizing narrative he prefers. Any attempt to limit his aroused inte […]
- New Discussion December 26, 2018Just trying to fix the comments section.
- Sound and Fury November 22, 2018More often than not, the national conversation these days has devolved into a bizarre struggle over the nature of reality. On one side of this argument is Donald Trump, who spews the self-serving, delusional ramblings of one whose grandiosity cannot tolerate loss or criticism or challenge, and who needs to constantly conjure up enemies as […]
- Election Musings and Beyond October 26, 2018As we watch in paralyzing horror, Donald Trump is cavalierly trampling over the soul of America. On a minute by minute basis, he conjures up whatever narrative suits his personal need, any adherence to fact or rationality be damned. Ultimately, the story is always the same. He and his followers are the victims, while any […]
- The Granite Ceiling October 1, 2018This is a time of anguish in America. Despite the dramatic empowerment of women to stand up for themselves in the #MeToo Movement, the spiked granite ceiling of this new freedom is now evident. Indeed, when the extreme agenda of the conservative, white male power elites is in any way threatened, no lie, no […]
- The Naked Emperor September 12, 2018It is almost as if we are living through a real life reenactment of the story The Emperor Has No Clothes. Until the release of the Bob Woodward book, Fear, coupled with the Anonymous op-ed in the New York Times, many, especially on the right, have pretended that Donald Trump is doing reasonable things and […]
- January Sets the Stage December 30, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Digital Clock – 2
Milestone Day-1Christmas Day 2018December 25th, 2018Merry Christmas - One And All!
Milestone Day-2New Year's DayJanuary 1st, 2019Happy New Year - One And All!
Milestone Day-3UK Clocks Change Time - The Big DayOctober 28th, 2018The UK Clocks Go BACK One Hour Today. Winter Is Coming Soon
Milestone Day-4Super Bowl 53 - February 3, 2019February 3rd, 201917 days to go.
Milestone Day-5Barclays Premier League FinishesMay 13th, 2018Can Chelsea Retain Their Title? No. Manchester City Are The New Champions. Congratulations.
Milestone Day-6The Champions League Final 2018 - Kiev, UkraineMay 26th, 2018Will Real Madrid Retain Their Title Again? Yes. Yes. Yes. They Have Now Won Three Titles In A Row. Congratulations To Them.
Milestone Day-7The Football World Cup - 2018 - RussiaJune 14th, 2018The big day is here. Will Germany Retain Its Title? Will There Be A New Champion? Will Russia Do Well? We Shall See.
Milestone Day-8The 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics Commences In JapanJuly 24th, 202018 months to go.
Milestone Day-9Brexit - Britain Leaves The EU? (11 PM GMT)March 29th, 201971 days to go.
Milestone Day-10UK General ElectionsMay 5th, 20223.3 years to go.
Milestone Day-11US Mid-Term Elections 2018November 6th, 2018The Time Is Now - DECISION DAY - YOU MUST VOTE! Who Will Control The Senate? The House Of Representatives?
Milestone Day-12US Presidential ElectionsNovember 3rd, 202021 months to go.
Milestone Day-13My Next BirthdayMay 29th, 20194 months to go.
Milestone Day-14The Beginning Of A New DecadeJanuary 1st, 202011 months to go.
Milestone Day-15The Big Day - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Get Married TodayMay 19th, 2018The Big Day Is Here. Congratulations. Have A Very Nice Day. May The Weather Smile On You. Let This Day Be The First Of Many Future Celebrations. Good Luck.
Milestone Day-16Saturn–Pluto (New Cycle) Conjunction at 22° Capricorn.January 12th, 202011 months to go.
- Lincolnberry58Message: Name: Sophia Message: I had a natal chart reading prepared by Victor earlier this year. The
- surtidor de mu?ecas sexualesThank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a enjoyment account it. Look advanced to far d
- Lincolnberry58Name: Loretta Message: I found the chart most helpful offering in-depth advice and guidance. Victor
- Lincolnberry58Name: Pirjo Hickman Message: Victor did my Astrological Chart recently. I was absolutely amazed to s
- AnnThanks for you reply!! Yes I have a natal chart that I refer to often ,Yes I do know that Neptune wa
- Lincolnberry58Dear Ann, If you would like a natal chart reading and a one yearly preview of what the year holds ah
- Lincolnberry58Dear Ginrummy08, Thank you for your question. Neptune is in Pisces, but which house it is in depends
- AnnI need clearer understanding. I know neptune is in pisces right now, but which house is it in? In ot
- Lincolnberry58Thank you for your kind message. I am glad that you like my blog and appreciate it's style and desig
- Angel MessagesHello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm defini
- Ask AngelsThanks for every other informative blog. Were else may just I am getting that type of information wr
- KensalfirehorseI have nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Please follow the link below for the rule
- kensalfirehorseThank you for this fascinating post! The very idea of having to live outside of one's comfort zone f
- kensalfirehorseHi Gregory, It's lovely to meet you here on Wordpress. I'm very much looking forward to all your fut
- Neptune In Pisces Through The Houses (6)
- Hello world! Glad to meet you all (4)
- What Does Neptune in Pisces Mean Until 2025? (1)
- How (I think) Astrology Works – 101 (0)
- The Planets and How They Impact The 12 Astrological Houses (0)
- The Twelve Houses – The Classifications of Angular Houses, Succedent Houses and Cadent Houses. (0)
The Astrological Eye