Lincolnberry58 – Astro-View
Feel free to look around this website. Please enjoy yourself while you do.
Happy star-gazing. Thank you.
If you have any ideas or suggestions as to any other celebrity or personality charts you would like to see on this website, please e-mail your comments to me at VEwulu@aol.com and I'll see what I can do.
Give Yourself Some More Self-Empowerment
Do you really enjoy being a victim?
Reacting to events rather than shaping them?
The more that you understand yourself, the more self-empowerment you have.
Information is Power, so give yourself some more Power.
Give yourself some more Self-Empowerment.
So What Does The Future Hold For Me…?
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Home And Other Page Headings
- The Twelve Houses – The Classifications of Angular Houses, Succedent Houses and Cadent Houses.
- The Planets and How They Impact The 12 Astrological Houses
- Neptune In Pisces Through The Houses
- What Does Neptune in Pisces Mean Until 2025?
- How (I think) Astrology Works – 101
- Hello world! Glad to meet you all
- 9,908 Hits
Most Visited Page
Other Astrology Blogs To Follow:
- Brexit – anchors away, oops not quite December 10, 2018“I am the way into the city of woe, I am the way into eternal pain, I am the way to go among the lost.’ Dante’s circles of torment as he descends into everlasting hell is a touch melodramatic as an analogy for Brexit. As is Prometheus chained to his rock for eternity. But it’s much how it feels. The Westminster vote forced on Theresa May against her wis […]
- Serial killers – unredeemable December 10, 2018Serial killers aren’t exactly a cheering diversion from political mayhem but there have been two in the headlines. Mikhail Popkov, 7 March 1964, Angarsk, Russia, known as “The Werewolf” one of Russia’s most prolific serial killers was convicted of 22 murders in 2015 and confessed to 59 additional homicides recently. Samuel Little, 7 July 1940, Reyno […]
- Kelly & Mattis – only one king allowed in the pack December 9, 2018In a classic Trump distract-and-divert-attention from bad news elsewhere (Cohen, Manafort, Flynn) he has put his long suffering chief of staff John Kelly out of his misery and ended his contract. Kelly, 11 May 1950, a steady, disciplined Sun Mercury in Taurus trine Saturn and Mars in Virgo, was brought in to restore order to the chaos in the White Hou […]
- UK politicos – birdbrained and incapable December 9, 2018Running around like headless chickens, their wits fraying, the British political panjandrums across the spectrum are an embarrassment. Brexit alliances, such as they are, have fractured the left/right norms – with none of them having a coherent plan of how to resolve the most significant decision in decades. The populace are bored, confused and just […]
- Theresa May – dancing to a mystery tune December 8, 2018Theresa May’s inner workings mystify most people. Rock-solid, not a lady for turning, yet she seems to lack a coherent or discernible strategy or vision that drives her actions, leaving the impression, in Matthew Parris’ memorable phrase, of ‘an enigma without a secret’. Her strongest Harmonic is the 16th – putting the 16H Sun square Uranus Saturn; […]
- William Barr – AG Nominee – edgy fit with Trump December 7, 2018William Barr has been nominated as Attorney General and will face confirmation hearings in January. He’s a respected Republican lawyer who served as AG under GW Bush and worked in the Reagan Administration. He’ll oversee the Mueller Investigation. Born 23 May 1950, 11 days after Chief of Staff (for now) John Kelly, he’s a Sun Gemini with Saturn and […]
- Theresa May – rabbit in the headlights paralysis December 7, 2018‘In truth, she (Theresa May) may be a haunting premonition for Britain. Having wrecked all options that rival her own, she has probably condemned the country to live out her own personal fate. That is to endure Brexit as a burden, to the bitter end through gritted teeth.’ (Sherelle Jacobs, Telegraph). Despite losing three votes in Westminster, including […]
- Kevin Hart – into the hottest seat in Hollywood December 5, 2018Comedian Kevin Hart says he is over the moon having been landed with the ‘least wanted job in Hollywood’ – hosting the 2019 Oscars. He’s had an illustrious career as a stand up and in films and television but this may be his toughest gig yet. Born 13 July 1979 at 10.13 am Philadelphia, he has a Sun Cancer trine innovative, quirky Uranus in the 3rd; a […]
- Alan Dershowitz – seduced by the spotlight December 5, 2018Alan Dershowitz, the long-time Harvard Law professor, was once thought of as a civil liberties lion. He has been a Clinton supporter and on Mia Farrow’s side in the child custody dispute with Woody Allen amongst other high profile trials. So his constant defence of Trump on Fox and attacks on Mueller have startled his old supporters. He was also on […]
- Questions & Comments December 3, 2018Please add below. Older posts under News on top bar.
- Brexit – anchors away, oops not quite December 10, 2018
- France’s Battle With Herself December 8, 2018As some of you may know, I’ve spent a lot of time in rural France this year. Since my mother died, I’ve been over every month to deal with my father’s affairs. In this role, I’ve had a lot of conversations with workers and professionals in one little corner of the country. Here are some reasons why a lot of French people in the regions feel embattled. Essent […]
- In the Key of Sagittarius: Benjamin Clementine December 7, 2018Although he was born on December 7, 1988, Benjamin Clementine sounds like he’s lived for a thousand years. Wow. Here is his chart. Sadly no birth time. But I think you can hear that Sagittarian freedom and wildness in the way he unleashes his voice. And the generation with Neptune in Capricorn is really able to plumb musical soul-depths. His lyric writing al […]
- Astrology of Now: Sorry! December 5, 2018If you have written to me in the last few months and have heard nothing in response, I apologise. Yesterday, I found that, for reasons too boring to explain, one of my email addresses has not been functioning for months! I am so sorry and I am endeavouring to respond to each of you this week. Now this is, of course, not brilliant, but on the other hand, than […]
- December Horoscopes November 30, 2018December Horoscopes are here. If you’d like to subscribe, or read yours on line, click here. The post December Horoscopes appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- Neptunian Thought Waves + Cat November 27, 2018Neptune turns direct on November 25 at 13°-14° Pisces. The watery giant will turn retrograde at 18°-19° Pisces on June 21, 2019. The post Neptunian Thought Waves + Cat appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- Astrology of Now: When Sol Meets Jupiter November 26, 2018Wishing all my readers a glorious conjunction of Jupiter with the Sun — expansion and light, vitality and joy, optimism… What will you grow in the next 12 months? What will you give light and warmth? Conjunction is exact at now. The post Astrology of Now: When Sol Meets Jupiter appeared first on The Oxford Astrologer.
- France’s Battle With Herself December 8, 2018
- Aspects for the week beginning 9 December 2018 December 9, 2018Question Time Question Time has been an enduring institution at the BBC since it began on 25th September 1979, as a spin off of the radio programme Any Questions (itself an enduring institution since 12th October 1948). David Dimbleby hosts his final edition of the show this coming Thursday, 13th December, while this week it […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 2 December 2018 December 2, 2018George H.W. Bush (1924 – 2018) Another former president of the United States of America died this week: the elder Bush. Contemplating his life takes us nostalgically back to an era when progress seemed to be happening in the world… George Herbert Walker Bush was well prepared for his role as president, having built his […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 25 November 2018 November 25, 2018Protests in France “There is no place for violence in the [French] Republic.” ~ Emmanuel Macron French citizens have had enough this week of footing the bill over fuel, and keeping Emmanuel Macron in the luxurious style of a would be Napoleon IV. Even acknowledging the justification of their cause, and knowing the propensity of […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 18 November 2018 November 18, 2018Brexit Update No. 4 “Shortly after eight in the morning came the first resignation. Someone no one had ever heard of quitting a job no one knew he had.” – Jon Crace This is at least my fourth piece about Brexit, which is not bad considering I studiously avoid the subject… Theresa May It was […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 11 November 2018 November 11, 2018North Node enters Cancer Last week (on 6th November) the True North Node left Leo and entered Cancer. So you may have seen the beginnings of this cycle. This week (on Friday) the Mean North Node enters Cancer. In terms of timing, we are currently (on this Armistice Day) between the two, and certainly within […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 4 November 2018 November 4, 2018Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Profile of a Philanthropist Week long funeral ceremonies are under way in Thailand for the owner of Leicester Football Club Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who died in a helicopter accident while leaving a local match at 8.30 p.m. on Saturday 27th October. He seems to have been a very special man, charitable and well loved, […]
- Aspects for the week beginning 9 December 2018 December 9, 2018
- Untitled December 6, 2018Astrology is ruled by Uranus, and one reason for that is because astrology belongs on the unacceptable edge of modern culture. But not on the popular level, where astrology seems quite acceptable! : and that maybe illustrates Uranus' rulership of Aquarius, the common man/woman. Within astrology, I'd say Uranus describes those with sympathies for co […]
- On Gurus and Finding the Gold Within August 11, 2018I've just watched a great documentary series on netflix: Wild, Wild Country. It is the story of Rajneesh and his followers in Oregon in the 80s. A cult that went wrong, bigtime. They created a city in the wilderness, took over the local town, and ended up with a huge arsenal of weaponry; there were also incidents of poisoning and attempted murder agains […]
- The Depth Psychology of Shamanism May 25, 2018I have a strong interest in both astrology and shamanism. And at the moment it's the latter that I'm writing more about. And I have a shamanic blog that's been on a bit of a backburner, but now I've started putting a lot more on it and building a (free) subscriber list. So if you are interested, go to www.shamanicfreestate.blogspot.com an […]
- Saturn-Pluto and the UK's Ornery Mood April 2, 2018So the big astrological event for the UK in the next couple of years will be Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn opposite the UK Moon. This transit will also be part of the Brexit chart next year. Economically, I think one meaning of this conjunction is the power (Pluto) of the big corporations (Saturn/Capricorn), and the struggle by national governments (Saturn/Capri […]
- The Chart for Brexit March 29, 2018This is the chart for actual Brexit next year, alongside the UK 1801 chart. Can we be astrologers about this, and not let our love or hate for Brexit interfere? For this reason it may be the most testing piece of astrology we ever do. There is unlikely to be anything so divisive again in our lifetimes. Will you be able to look your grandchildren in the eye a […]
- Uranus-Pluto, Authoritarian Governments and Brexit February 27, 2018Xi JinpingThere is a worldwide shift towards authoritarian government: Putin has been at it for some time, and now Xi Jinping in China is making himself leader for life, his opponents having been silenced on corruption charges. Trump, of course, is an authoritarian personality, offering simple solutions to complex problems. There is Erdogan in Turkey, and th […]
- Untitled December 6, 2018
- Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel Comics passes away aged 95 November 12, 2018
- The Scorpio New Moon of 7th November 2018 - The turning of the page... November 6, 2018
- Jair Bolsonaro - The new President elect of Brazil October 29, 2018
- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha – Fated by Uranus, Venus and a Full Moon October 28, 2018
- Midterm elections in the US – A turning point... October 26, 2018
- Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam – an astrological study of a most fascinating individual. October 26, 2018
- Weekly Fixed Stars ~ Birthdays Dec 3 to 11 December 4, 2018
- The Astrology Of The Narcissist, Scapegoat & Golden Child November 25, 2018
- Solar Eclipse January 2019 ~ Solar Flare November 25, 2018
- New Moon December 2018 ~ Brutes Know S***! November 25, 2018
- Full Moon December 2018 ~ Papa Red Spirit November 25, 2018
- Ophuichus The 13th Sign? ~ Nov 22 to Dec 21 November 21, 2018
- Daily Horoscope Tuesday 11th December… Read on
- Daily Horoscope Monday 10th December… Read on
- Your Weekly Horoscope December 10th thru 16th… Read on
- Daily Horoscope Sunday 9th December… Read on
- Daily Horoscope Saturday 8th December… Read on
- Fortuna in Your HoroscopeFortuna is the Wheel of Fortune in Tarot. When this card turns up, we have to accept that life will be in flux for a time. Ups and downs. Highs and lows. No permanence or consistency for very long.
- Daily Horoscope Tuesday 11th December
- A Ritual for the Sagittarius New Moon to Fuel Your Creative FirePlaying with metaphorical fire? The last new moon of 2018 is in firebrand Sagittarius, and this year, it will be joined by its ruling planet, big-picture Jupiter, which is also in honest, outspoken Sagittarius for the next 12 months. Visionary Sagittarius is the sign of possibilities, always thinking about what’s next. And after a frustrating... Read More Th […]
- 7 Ways to Raise Your Happiness Quotient at the Sagittarius New MoonHope, faith and optimism, anyone? In the wee hours on December 7, 2018 at 2:20AM EDT, the Sagittarius new moon, the last new moon of the year, showers us with pre-holiday cheer and reminds us to look on the brighter side of life. After a frustrating few weeks, the Sagittarius new moon arrives just one... Read More The post 7 Ways to Raise Your Happiness Quot […]
- Mercury Retrograde Is Over! How to Move On With Your LifeEmerge from the depths and clear away confusion! On Wednesday, December 6, 2018, messenger planet Mercury snaps out of a befuddling three-week retrograde backspin through outspoken Sagittarius and then Scorpio’s chamber of secrets. Hallelujah—Mercury retrograde is over! Three to four times a year, messenger Mercury, the planet of communication, spends three […]
- December Numerology: Cultivating Trust and Celebrating Life2018 brought us the 11/2 Universal Year, a master number in numerology, the study of the energetics of numbers. Discover how your Personal Year number for 2018 will manifest for you in December in our monthly series, and how to prepare for the energy of the coming 3 Universal Year. Our resident numbers guru, Felicia... Read More The post December Numerology […]
- December Monthly Horoscope: Bring On the Abundance!The most wonderful time of the year indeed! Your December monthly horoscope arrives with a double dose of expansive energy. Not only is it Sagittarius season until December 21, but this year, the Sun is joined by jovial and expansive Jupiter, which is hanging out in its home sign from November 2018 through December 2019.... Read More The post December Monthl […]
- Crystal Horoscopes: Healing Gemstones for Sagittarius SeasonWe’re excited to bring you our monthly Crystal Horoscopes column by spiritually savvy and dynamic Gemini, Chartreuse Tembo Barriere, founder and headMIZtress of The Venus Academy. Each month she will bring us tips on how to use crystals and gemstones for the astrological season, so we can stay aligned and in tune with the energy of both... Read More The post […]
- A Ritual for the Sagittarius New Moon to Fuel Your Creative Fire
- Bilderberg and the Digital New World Order - Truthstream Media December 8, 2018
- Is Republican Party Policy Leaving People With No Choice? December 6, 2018
- Trump's New World Order - Truthstream Media December 3, 2018
- What If...? - Max Igan Surviving The Matrix episode 357 December 2, 2018
- Horoscope: Spring Equinox 2019 - Virgo Moon Rising December 1, 2018
- Our Federal City's Upcoming Progressed Full Moon December 1, 2018
- Understanding Venus in Scorpio December 10, 2018Venus moves into Scorpio on December 3 and stays there until January 8, 2019. The Scorpio energy infuses our emotions and loves intensely. Learn more about what it means to have Venus in Scorpio with this great video. Where does...
- Horoscope for the Week of December 10, 2018 December 8, 2018Retrograde Mercury in Sagittarius backs into Scorpio, redirects and heads back into Sadge this week. Have something to say? Thinking only in a certain way? Expect to go wayward and back with miscommunications and then, thankfully, correction and resolution.
- Lucky Numbers for the Week of December 7, 2018 December 7, 2018Lottery ads tell us you only need a dollar and a dream. But it is also helpful to have a list of lucky numbers to help spur the good fortune ... or fortunes. So with that in mind, here are some lucky numbers that can be used in any helpful way. I gazed into a pool of water, Nostradamus-like, and contemplated the cosmos. Then I mixed the tarot cards and allow […]
- Void of Course Moons - January 2019 December 3, 2018For those of you who track the void of course moons through the months, here is January 2019. Read more about the definition of the VOC and see how they can improve your timing. And as you get more involved...
- Horoscope for the Week of December 3, 2018 December 1, 2018Am I starting to hear a few ho, ho, hos this week now that the turkey has trotted? Venus in passionate Scorpio forms two great angles - one to feisty Mars and the other to careful Saturn. It will be a push me pull you all through the next couple of weeks. Be sure to push the right buttons.
- Understanding Venus in Scorpio December 10, 2018
- Transiting Uranus in Aries Wrap-Up September 27, 2018
- The Weekly AstroFix: June 8, 2018 June 8, 2018
- Brainstorm: Transiting Uranus in Aspect to Natal Planets May 30, 2018
- Transiting Uranus in Taurus through the Astrological Houses May 15, 2018
- Transiting Saturn in Capricorn through the Astrological Houses April 2, 2018
- How to Find Your Astrological Role Models February 25, 2018
- Serie A Hots Up As Pluto Goes South April 22, 2018Many footballers are superstitious but Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri takes the whole packet of digestives. He was an hour late for training one day because a black cat crossed his path and he had to stop his car and wait until another car passed him. But it was a quiet country road and no-one came […]
- Pluto Ripping The Heart and Sol Out Of White Hart Lane April 20, 2018” No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one, and love the other or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. ” – Some Jewish bloke called Matthew, address probably around London N17. One of the great joys of astrology is […]
- VAR – What Is It Good For ? – Absolutely Nothing April 17, 2018We all know that things are not perfect and that something should be done about the injustices that exist, but this week a late decision to take action to rectify a perceived wrong was taken based on debatable evidence that could have catastrophic consequences for the future of mankind. Despite the fact that most of […]
- Aaron Ramesses I – Capricorn’s Grim Reaper April 16, 2018The league table never lies. Arsenal have the Sun in Sagittarius. This is their record for full seasons while Pluto was in that sign from 1996-7 – 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1 ( Invincibles ), 2 until it passed the club’s Sun at 19 SG in 2005. Since then ermmmm. Most people […]
- One Hundred Years of Ineptitude – The Curse of Bela Guttmann April 11, 2018With the unexpected demise of their arch rivals, Barcelona, can anyone stop Real Madrid from winning 3 in a row ? Maybe not because the one team that stopped them last time, was cursed never to win it again for 100 years. In 1960 Real won their 5th European Cup in a row with an […]
- The London Stadium – Size Matters to the Dildo Brothers March 12, 2018A simple knowledge of astrology should be compulsory in all football boardrooms. Its just common sense that you should never take a Cancer’s home away. Like the Crab, this sign will form a strong emotional attachment to its home, particularly if its a noisy and cramped setting like Upton Park. Many West Ham fans would carry […]
- Serie A Hots Up As Pluto Goes South April 22, 2018
- Jingly jangle December 10, 2018Crescent Moon in Aquarius: This week and into New Year, a lot of these messages will come direct from my book Moonology … Aquarius Moon Days have a slightly nerve-jangling quality. (Or is that just me?) It’s as though we all need to start to be a tad more progressive and think about the future. […] The post Jingly jangle appeared first on Yasmin Boland' […]
- New Moon wishing – it’s not too late December 9, 2018New Moon phase – Moon into Aquarius This week and into New Year, a lot of these messages will come direct from my book Moonology … When I calculate the New Moon for these messages, I look at where the Moon is at the time of the last major planetary link of the day. Some […] The post New Moon wishing – it’s not too late appeared first on Yasmin Boland's […]
- Don’t forget to have fun December 8, 2018New Moon phase – Moon in Capricorn This week and into New Year, a lot of these messages will come direct from my book Moonology … It’s a day when relationships with bosses, or your position as a boss, could come to the fore. Behaving maturely and thinking long-term are the keys to success now. […] The post Don’t forget to have fun appeared first on Yasmin Bo […]
- Need to get yourself together? December 7, 2018New Moon phase – Moon in Capricorn This week and into New Year, a lot of these messages will come direct from my book Moonology … Need to get yourself together? Get your head in order? Make a plan? Then a Capricorn Moon Day has your back. Capricorn is the most ordered and ambitious of […] The post Need to get yourself together? appeared first on Yasmin Bolan […]
- How to connect with today’s New Moon! December 6, 2018The top 6 things to do with the New Moon in Sagittarius 1. Get Away Travel, and whatever else represents freedom to you – these are two of the most fun things you can expect to come up now. If you’re feeling hemmed in by life and need to get away from it all, use […] The post How to connect with today’s New Moon! appeared first on Yasmin Boland's Moonol […]
- Tomorrow’s New Moon In Sagittarius December 6, 2018Balsamic Moon in Scorpio Following hot on the heels of last month’s New Moon in the deep and dark sign of Scorpio (we all have Scorpio in our chart somewhere) this month we get a total change of pace; the New Moon in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is the happy-go-lucky sign of the zodiac that’s associated with […] The post Tomorrow’s New Moon In Sagittarius appear […]
- Jingly jangle December 10, 2018
- December 10th, 2018: Breakaway December 10, 2018pexels Moon in Capricorn conjunct the South Node (27 deg)Moon in Capricorn sextile Chiron in Pisces (27 deg)Moon in Capricorn sextile Mercury in Scorpio (28 deg)Moon in Capricorn square Uranus Rx in Aries (28 deg)Moon Void of Course in Capricorn (28 deg at 4:26 PM EST)Moon enters Aquarius and VOC ends (6:39 PM EST)Today is a day to break with a section of yo […]
- Patreon Post: 12th House South Node and 6th House North Node December 9, 2018Photo by Wendy Wei from Pexels A new Patreon post (for $25 Patrons-Question of the Week) is up. How do you manage the polarity between the 12th and 6th Houses with a 12th House South Node and a 6th House North Node?Please check out my Patreon page to access this post (and many others) and to support my work. Scroll down the Patreon page until you get to […]
- Patreon Post: Aspects of Note for 2019 December 9, 2018George Frederic Watts A new Patreon post (for $1 Patrons) is up -the major aspects (outer planet) for 2019.Please check out my Patreon page to access this post (and many others) and to support my work. Scroll down the Patreon page until you get to "Recent Posts." […]
- December 9th, 2018: Chiron Direct Trine Mercury December 9, 2018Photo by luizclas from Pexels Chiron stations direct (27 deg Pisces)Mercury in Scorpio trine Chiron in Pisces (27 deg)Chiron direct signals progress with a wound or vulnerability. Chiron stationed Rx in Aries on July 5th and backed into Pisces on September 25th, so since these dates you have been dealing with old hurts. Perhaps issues you didn’t want to conf […]
- Horoscopes for December 9th, 2018 to December 16th, 2018 December 9, 2018Photo by Matheus Bertelli from Pexels OverviewThe December 11th inconjunct between Mercury in Scorpio and Uranus Rx in Aries is a repeat of December 2nd, but this time Mercury is direct. Once again you’ll be dealing with a sharp exposure or unexpected realization plus the tension between words that are held back (Mercury in Scorpio) versus the push to wrench […]
- December 8th, 2018: Lilith's Strategies December 8, 2018John White Alexander Pallas in Libra trine Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius (13 deg)Pallas in Libra inconjunct Neptune in Pisces (13 deg)Pallas in Libra is relationship strategies, and BML in Aquarius is the rebellious, powerful woman who disrupts the status quo. When the two harmonize, Lilith has some sharp strategies that allow her to make savvy changes withi […]
- December 10th, 2018: Breakaway December 10, 2018
- Mercury in Capricorn December 28, 2019#MercuryInCapricorn is pragmatic and practical. https://new.theastrologer.com/mercury-capricorn-2-2/ The post Mercury in Capricorn appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Solar Eclipse December 25, 2019The Capricorn Solar Eclipse can help you evaluate the priorities in your life. #SolarEclipse #CapricornSolarEclipse https://new.theastrologer.com/solar-eclipse-in-capricorn-2/ The post Solar Eclipse appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Solstice December 21, 2019#Solstice is a time for new cycles and beginnings. https://new.theastrologer.com/solstice-3-2/ The post Solstice appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Sun in Capricorn December 21, 2019Sun in #Capricorn is when we have high standards and think about long-term plans. https://new.theastrologer.com/sun-capricorn-2-2/ The post Sun in Capricorn appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Venus in Aquarius December 19, 2019#VenusInAquarius Friendships and intellectual connections will be important. #Venus https://new.theastrologer.com/venus-in-aquarius-2/ The post Venus in Aquarius appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Full Moon in Gemini December 11, 2019#FullMooon in Gemini is a talkative and social vibe. https://new.theastrologer.com/full-moon-gemini-2-2/ The post Full Moon in Gemini appeared first on The Astrologer by Kelli Fox.
- Mercury in Capricorn December 28, 2019
- Thanksgiving Traditions By Zodiac Signs November 18, 2018Below are some examples by zodiac signs: Aries Zodiac Sign All across the country you can find Turkey-Trots and Thanksgiving 5K’s that benefit charities and good causes. Lace up and jog for a cause with your family this holiday. Taurus Zodiac Sign It might sound corny, but little Taurus children love gifts of any kind. Start a Thanksgiving tradition of ... T […]
- Black Friday Savvy Shopping and the Zodiac Signs November 9, 2018‘Tis the season to be … frantic! How to accent the positive and avoid the negative? Here’s a Sun-sign guide to being a smart shopper this year. ARIES You figure you’ll know the perfect gift when you see it. The result? Long fruitless hours of searching and shopping bags full of impulse buys. Draw up a plan and budget before ... The post Black Friday Savvy Sh […]
- What to Give for Mother’s Day Based on the Zodiac Sign May 7, 2018Mother’s Day Gift Ideas by Star Sign Here are a few suggestions by sign: Aries: Surprise your Aries mommy with a framed mommy & me picture. Taurus: Jewelry – plane and simple. Even if it is a macaroni necklace – Taurus ladies love the bling. Gemini: Put together a special scrap book, buy a special book or memorize a poem ... The post What to Give for Mot […]
- Sex by the Signs April 25, 2018ARIES: Anything goes. Aries rules everything from the neck up, so any activity — especially head — is divine as long as there’s lots of kissing, hair pulling and headbutting. TAURUS: Pregnancy is a turn-on. Since Taurus rules all-things fecund, the Bull adores the “Seventh Posture” from The Perfumed Garden, as it works well even when the woman is pregnant. . […]
- New Moon in Aries 2018: Initiating New Initiatives March 31, 2018Aries is the sign of beginnings — it illuminates the best ways for us to start new projects. This is the sign that’s constantly being born, living to the fullest and leading parades. It may not be so great with the follow-through, but damn, Aries — the very first sign of the zodiac — is the absolute best at being ... The post New Moon in Aries 2018: Initiati […]
- How is Your Stepparent, Based On Their Zodiac March 7, 2018The Aries stepparent The Aries stepparent is a fiery, even competitive individual who might appear to be goading you on at times. What’s important to remember, though, is that this person always has their heart in the right place. In the Aries world a challenge should be accepted, and what follows is a dance which will show who is both ... The post How is Yo […]
- Thanksgiving Traditions By Zodiac Signs November 18, 2018
- Horoscopes for the New Moon in Sagittarius- December 2018 December 4, 2018December 6th Mercury stations direct at 27° of Scorpio Happening on the same day as one of the most auspicious new moons of the year, Mercury’s about face points us in the direction of positive movements. When planets change direction, they pull focus. Mercury’s station direct isn’t impeded by any other planet making it all […] The post Horoscopes for the Ne […]
- Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Gemini – November 2018 November 22, 2018*Your horoscopes are meant to be read as inspiration. If you know both your rising sign and sun sign, please read both horoscopes. They both contain important information. You’ll know which resonates more for you from week to week. Take what works for you, leave the rest. If you want to share this work you […] The post Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Gemini […]
- Horoscopes for Jupiter in Sagittarius (November 2018 – December 2019) November 8, 2018While Jupiter was in Scorpio (October 2017-November 2018) it taught us much about the cathartic power of healing, expansion through cultivating depth, and turning towards our most painful wounds so that we might better understand the power locked within them. If Jupiter in Scorpio was a magnification of our underworlds, Jupiter in Sagittarius is […] The p […]
- New Moon in Scorpio – November 2018 November 5, 2018Please join me for A Workshop for the New Moon in Scorpio, the Full Moon in Gemini, and the Astrology of the Lunar Cycle from November 7th- December 5th. This course has a bonus readings and rituals for each sign for Jupiter’s entrance into Sagittarius, something that will serve as a reference for your growth […] The post New Moon in Scorpio – November 2018 […]
- Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Taurus – October 2018 October 24, 2018Your full moon horoscopes are meant to be read as inspiration. If you know both your rising sign and sun sign, please read both horoscopes. They both contain important information. You’ll know which resonates more for you from week to week. Take what works for you, leave the rest. If you want to share this […] The post Horoscopes for the Full Moon in Taurus […]
- Horoscopes for the New Moon in Libra and Venus Retrograde – October 2018 October 9, 2018Venus Retrograde: October 5th – November 16th from 10° Scorpio to 25° of Libra To the ancients each planet was seen as a goddess or god. Unlike the other lights in the sky, the planets moved of their own accord against the backdrop of the fixed stars, signaling to us times of prosperity, retrieval, strife, […] The post Horoscopes for the New Moon in Libra an […]
- Horoscopes for the New Moon in Sagittarius- December 2018 December 4, 2018
- DECEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth December 1, 2018December 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for DECEMBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrol […]
- NOVEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth October 31, 2018November 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for NOVEMBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrol […]
- Star Signs in Relationship: The Brutal Honest Truth October 17, 2018If you had to sum up the brutal honest truth about the 12 zodiac star signs in a relationship what would you say? Each person has his own way of dealing with love and when the proverbial S hits the fan you’ll want to know exactly how your relationship is going to hit the rocks […]
- OCTOBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth September 30, 2018October 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for OCTOBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astrolog […]
- SEPTEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth August 31, 2018September 2018 Monthly VIDEO Horoscope Forecast for each 12 zodiac signs by Dadhichi Toth of astrology.com.au. Dadhichi discusses the astrological forecast for the 12 signs for SEPTEMBER 2018. To arrange a personal interview with Dadhichi, please select the consultation which best suits your budget by copying & pasting this link in your URL: https://astr […]
- Planetary Karmic Insights August 9, 2018How will multiple retrograde planets affect you now? Hi there, this is a quick note to let you know that there are some powerful planetary transits going on right now. You can feel a kind of acceleration taking place, a quickening of science and spirit. But unfortunately, polarisation is also taking place and you see […]
- DECEMBER 2018 HOROSCOPE FORECAST by Dadhichi Toth December 1, 2018
- Sound and Fury November 22, 2018More often than not, the national conversation these days has devolved into a bizarre struggle over the nature of reality. On one side of this argument is Donald Trump, who spews the self-serving, delusional ramblings of one whose grandiosity cannot tolerate loss or criticism or challenge, and who needs to constantly conjure up enemies as […]
- Election Musings and Beyond October 26, 2018As we watch in paralyzing horror, Donald Trump is cavalierly trampling over the soul of America. On a minute by minute basis, he conjures up whatever narrative suits his personal need, any adherence to fact or rationality be damned. Ultimately, the story is always the same. He and his followers are the victims, while any […]
- The Granite Ceiling October 1, 2018This is a time of anguish in America. Despite the dramatic empowerment of women to stand up for themselves in the #MeToo Movement, the spiked granite ceiling of this new freedom is now evident. Indeed, when the extreme agenda of the conservative, white male power elites is in any way threatened, no lie, no […]
- The Naked Emperor September 12, 2018It is almost as if we are living through a real life reenactment of the story The Emperor Has No Clothes. Until the release of the Bob Woodward book, Fear, coupled with the Anonymous op-ed in the New York Times, many, especially on the right, have pretended that Donald Trump is doing reasonable things and […]
- Discussion August 31, 2018Sorry I haven’t been on for a while, but David has been in the hospital and had three surgeries this summer. I am hoping this whole mess is almost over. FYI, Pluto has been crossing his 6th house Sun/Mars conjunction. Anyway, as I am sure you have all noticed, the Mars station is now quincunx […]
- Update July 31, 2018Update We are now just finishing the first week of the protracted opposition of Saturn to the US Venus (3Cancer06). The first phase began on July 22 and will peak on August 10, thereafter diminishing but remaining in effect through September 5, and then waxing strong again through October 3. This combination of Saturn and […]
- Sound and Fury November 22, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Digital Clock – 2
Milestone Day-1Christmas Day 2018December 25th, 201815 days to go.
Milestone Day-2New Year's DayJanuary 1st, 201922 days to go.
Milestone Day-3UK Clocks Change Time - The Big DayOctober 28th, 2018The UK Clocks Go BACK One Hour Today. Winter Is Coming Soon
Milestone Day-4Super Bowl 53 - February 3, 2019February 3rd, 201955 days to go.
Milestone Day-5Barclays Premier League FinishesMay 13th, 2018Can Chelsea Retain Their Title? No. Manchester City Are The New Champions. Congratulations.
Milestone Day-6The Champions League Final 2018 - Kiev, UkraineMay 26th, 2018Will Real Madrid Retain Their Title Again? Yes. Yes. Yes. They Have Now Won Three Titles In A Row. Congratulations To Them.
Milestone Day-7The Football World Cup - 2018 - RussiaJune 14th, 2018The big day is here. Will Germany Retain Its Title? Will There Be A New Champion? Will Russia Do Well? We Shall See.
Milestone Day-8The 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics Commences In JapanJuly 24th, 202019 months to go.
Milestone Day-9Brexit - Britain Leaves The EU? (11 PM GMT)March 29th, 20193 months to go.
Milestone Day-10UK General ElectionsMay 5th, 20223.4 years to go.
Milestone Day-11US Mid-Term Elections 2018November 6th, 2018The Time Is Now - DECISION DAY - YOU MUST VOTE! Who Will Control The Senate? The House Of Representatives?
Milestone Day-12US Presidential ElectionsNovember 3rd, 202023 months to go.
Milestone Day-13My Next BirthdayMay 29th, 20195 months to go.
Milestone Day-14The Beginning Of A New DecadeJanuary 1st, 202012 months to go.
Milestone Day-15The Big Day - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Get Married TodayMay 19th, 2018The Big Day Is Here. Congratulations. Have A Very Nice Day. May The Weather Smile On You. Let This Day Be The First Of Many Future Celebrations. Good Luck.
Milestone Day-16Saturn–Pluto (New Cycle) Conjunction at 22° Capricorn.January 12th, 202013 months to go.
- Lincolnberry58Message: Name: Sophia Message: I had a natal chart reading prepared by Victor earlier this year. The
- surtidor de mu?ecas sexualesThank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a enjoyment account it. Look advanced to far d
- Lincolnberry58Name: Loretta Message: I found the chart most helpful offering in-depth advice and guidance. Victor
- Lincolnberry58Name: Pirjo Hickman Message: Victor did my Astrological Chart recently. I was absolutely amazed to s
- AnnThanks for you reply!! Yes I have a natal chart that I refer to often ,Yes I do know that Neptune wa
- Lincolnberry58Dear Ann, If you would like a natal chart reading and a one yearly preview of what the year holds ah
- Lincolnberry58Dear Ginrummy08, Thank you for your question. Neptune is in Pisces, but which house it is in depends
- AnnI need clearer understanding. I know neptune is in pisces right now, but which house is it in? In ot
- Lincolnberry58Thank you for your kind message. I am glad that you like my blog and appreciate it's style and desig
- Angel MessagesHello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm defini
- Ask AngelsThanks for every other informative blog. Were else may just I am getting that type of information wr
- KensalfirehorseI have nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Please follow the link below for the rule
- kensalfirehorseThank you for this fascinating post! The very idea of having to live outside of one's comfort zone f
- kensalfirehorseHi Gregory, It's lovely to meet you here on Wordpress. I'm very much looking forward to all your fut
- Neptune In Pisces Through The Houses (6)
- Hello world! Glad to meet you all (4)
- What Does Neptune in Pisces Mean Until 2025? (1)
- How (I think) Astrology Works – 101 (0)
- The Planets and How They Impact The 12 Astrological Houses (0)
- The Twelve Houses – The Classifications of Angular Houses, Succedent Houses and Cadent Houses. (0)
The Astrological Eye